Sometimes, good things come when you least expect it.
I was checking my notifications and suddenly a message caught my attention and left me dumbfounded . It was from a fellow blogger saying he nominated me for the awesome blogger award. 🤗
Thank you https://lincolnlifesite.wordpress.com/ . I felt overwhelmed. Somebody has recognized my purpose in writing.I didn’t actually expect this. I will continue writing to inspire others, as well as learn something from them.
This award was created by Miss Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala.
lifted from her original blog about the award:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger”
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS TO HIS QUESTIONS. ☑️
1. What are your favourite destinations for a family holiday?
**It will always be Boracay or Bohol, or my mother’s hometown in Leyte.
2. Will you still be writing if there was no internet?
**Yes, I will. I started writing diaries lately. I would love to share my life’s stories to others.
3. What is your best trait?
** Being optimistic I guess. I want to explore and live in the world without negativity.
4. Why do you believe writing a blog is important to you?
**Writing a blog for me isn’t only about getting many likes, but it’s about the people who enjoy reading it.I may have some grammar mistakes, however it didn’t stopped me from writing what I wanted to convey. I love helping out if I could.
5. What would be your favourite song to listen to when writing?
** I like upbeat songs! 😂
6. Who is your favourite author?
**Nothing in particular, but I love the life thoughts from Paulo Coelho
7. What topic do you like to write about most?
**most of my blogs are about my travel. However I want to write any stuffs under the sun as well.
8. How important is sharing your work to you?
** It is indeed important because you give people reasons to explore the world and be positive about life
9. Do family play a major role when writing, for example, Support?
**haha..actually my family didn’t know I have a blog.LOL
10. What is your favourite film?
**I really like the movie Armageddon, and about King Kong. I am also into Korean dramas
as part of the nomination, here are the rules:
• Thank the person who nominated you.
• Include the reason behind the award.
• Include the banner in your post.
• Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
• Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
• Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
• Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
• Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
I would like to nominate:
My Questions for you are:
1. When did you start writing your blog and what was your FIRST story?
2. Do you keep journals or diaries ?
3.How often do you check your blog site?
4. Have you ever received any negative comments from other people about your blog?How did you handle it?
5.What advice can you give to those who want to start blogging?
6.How do you spend your free time ?
7. Have you ever had a bad experience while you were outside your country? If YES, Give a little info please. 🤗
8.Does your family know that you have your own blog?How did they react about it?
9.What camera brand are you using or photo editor?Please share.
10. Will you continue writing blogs for years?
Thank you so much for your time.I would be very glad to read your answers.Keep inspiring everyone.. xoxo ..